Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Phoenix rises from the ashes...

On the other side of my first KRI Teacher Training weekend, with a hellacious moontime for the third time this month, and serious issues with my lower chakras, I have a headache. When I opened up Yogi Bhajan's "Master's Touch" after Sadhana this morning I saw this and it made me smile:

"The purpose of visiting Earth and being a human is to unload your karma here, not to carry it to the next life. That's the purpose. That's why you serve the Master. You don't love the Master, you don't learn from the Master. Learn what you can learn. You have everything in you. Youcan learn from books from the library, but you learn from the Master how to surrender. You do not understand that there is a catch-22. When you surrender, the karma surrenders too. You rise like a phoenix rises from the ashes, and the karma remains behind. Then it's the Master's headache." (p. 168)

That made me laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment