Thursday, November 26, 2009

Namaste and Thank You...

I did the Kundalini warm-ups for the Neck & Shoulders, some of which help to break up calcium deposits, and then the exercises for Circulation. These are repetitive and tough, just like the Kundalini Yoga Sets I did so many years ago in 2001. They were called "Let the Liver Live" and "To Relieve Inner Anger", and I did Them both for 40 days, and then made it to 72 before quitting. During the in which I did it for 40 days, I made sure I lay in Savasana for at least 10 min., and did a meditation for "Removing Fear of the Future" for 31 min. While doing this, many people commented on how pleasant I was to be around; they literally buzzed around me. Then I continued the set for healing the liver and did not do the meditation. I found myself so full of rage and anger it was unbearable! Instead of going back to the meditation...I quit.

I don't want to have that happen with Bound Lotus. I feel the Ray Man Shabd coming to mind sometimes during the day when I get anxious. It's mostly irritation and anxiety this time around - not anger. I meditate daily, but I wonder if I should be doing the meditation "Developing Human Kindness" after Bound Lotus?

No comments:

Post a Comment